Slipped

By Badchristian - 05/04/2012 04:17 - United States - Pasadena

Spicy
Today, I went to my Christian accountability partner from church to talk about continuing to maintain Christian values. We had sex. Oh, the irony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 422
You deserved it 43 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dragonstrike94 8

It's okay because sex is good for you

Nothing says good Christian morals like going spread eagle with your Christian accountability partner.

Comments

People seriously need to shut the **** up, I used to be a Christian then I realized I'm just a believer, sex is sex, whoopdy doo stop trying bring her down because of her "choices"

stupidguy1313 6

God is a bunch of BS, do what makes you feel happy, not what makes God happy

It's your life, you can do what you want. Having sex isn't going to hurt anyone.

I mean... unless she likes that ;-)

Look, don't be hard on yourself. Sex is natural. Yes, the Bible talks about sexual immorality, but the terms aren't specific. It ALSO says that a woman whose virginity can't be proven at her wedding, should be taken outside the city and stoned by men. You don't believe that, right? Then don't worry what the Bible says about what you should do with your body. It's yours.

Wanna_bee is absolutely right, fornication is a sin people, regardless of what is taught today

Em... okay... go stone your mum. She fornicated to make you. You didn't say outside of marriage or anything so pretty much everyone is a sinner except Mary because she's a virgin? This doesn't make any sense.

Benderama 8

I don't get the problem you got laid why is this a fml?

As long as you cum and enjoy it, sounds ok to me.