Slime

By klyoung5 - 03/01/2011 17:17 - United States

Today, while sitting next to the cute guy in my English class, I had to sneeze. I turned away from him and sneezed into my arm. My long hair got in the way and I accidentally shot a huge snot rocket into my hair. I spent the rest of the class trying to get it out without him noticing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 396
You deserved it 4 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least he didn't notice. this FML would be way worse if it ended with you saying "he was totally grossed out"

That does-not sound like much fun. You should have licked it clean in front of him, but not before you offered him some (be polite).

Comments

It's all natural, huh? no green dye... :P

why didn't you just cover your face with your hands?

spanelli 16

That's ******* unsanitary and disgusting! That would be worse than her having the snot in her hair.

oh I'm sorry you must come from a country that doesn't wash their hands after they sneeze or cough or after they use the toilet...? grow up

Don't you know the existence of sneezing in your arm, not in your hands, it's a cleaner way to do so if you don't have anything to wash your hands around you. I pity her, it happened to me one and I know how it feels!

spanelli 16

33- You must come from a country that doesn't know the proper way to cover a sneeze by sneezing into your elbow. Obviously the OP was in a class room. Opening a door to use the restroom would require the OP to use her hand to open the door, which would spread her snot on the handle. Also, the teacher may not allow students to use the restroom during the class period. This would leave the OP with snot covering her hands for the remainder of the period. Dumb ****.

You know what's also disgusting? Bacteria in your guts feed of the gases and reduce the potency of your farts by about 60%. Bits of food ferment between your teeth, corroding your teeth as they turn acidic. Tiny little organisms live in the pores of your skin and eat your dead skin cells (and in turn poop on you). And you think a little mucus is gross?

crazedsyco 15

eww. at least you didnt sneeze on him.

Illyssa_fml 4

OMG! FYL OP haha I hope you succeeded in doing it without him noticing

myownhero 0

something similar happened to me but I'n front of the entire class.......

Blink182ftw 0

this is why I always sneeze into napkins

Yourhonor 0

Really you'd say "f*ck my life" because you almost embarrased yourself in front of someone you like?

MMonkeyGirl1 2

OMG!!! I have done the exact same thing!!!