Sick moves, bro

By Fish - 19/03/2009 15:47 - United Arab Emirates

Today, we were hanging around the pool with a couple of friends and a crush of mine. Thinking I would be able to impress her with a well-performed dive off the diving board, I went up and attempted my best dive. I slipped as I jumped, hitting my head on the board. I had to be saved by the lifeguard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 299
You deserved it 55 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

kellster 2

Most girls hate guys who pull that kind of shit. Just try being a nice, funny, intelligent human being instead of a testerone-ridden jackass, and maybe you'll have better luck in the future.

superson_fml 0

Yeah that was a bad idea. You should've just gotten naked instead.

Ender_ 0

#43 - That's even better than the Hang-Glider idea I had earlier! It's simple and still gets the point across.

Hahaha I know this guy!!! The funny thing is he is a NCAA Swimmer and Diving Champion

LOL! Dude this guy has you all fooled. Everyone knows that falling will score you waaay more chicks ;) Hes not aiming only at his crush; hes going for all the girls watching.

I always see people post shit like #45 saying "This is sooooooooo not FML." That gets me to thinking, what actually constitutes as FML? "Today, my social security number was stolen when someone broke into my family's house and robbed us at gunpoint. Now, not only is my house destroyed, so is my identity. FML" Because I'm pretty sure this site is mostly about really shitty situations rather than life-altering events. FML is a figure of speech and if you take it literally, I'm sorry, but you're a dumb bitch.

way to go prime time.. quit hot doggin it

im sure she was impressed by the lifeguard lol