Scorpio rising

By Anonymous - 11/08/2009 03:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was complaining of a scorpion sting on his leg. I told him to stop whining and get over it. Later, as I went to sleep, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. As I flipped on the light, I saw a scorpion crawling over the blankets. Now my entire arm is numb and I can't stop crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 561
You deserved it 107 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gosh, why can't you just 'get over it' yourself? I hate people who say shit like that.

Comments

just got through a post about equality. now put your big girl panties on and suck it up.. whats good for the goose is good for the gander :) you dont have big girl panties? you can borrow mine :P

Iorny at it's best ydi totally 

That's what you get for being a bitch. Karma!

YDI for being a total bitch to your boyfriend. Guys like the whole caring-woman thing. You should really try it sometime.

echarperouge 0

Wow, so you're kind of a bitch.

IllegalLight 0

You sleep where scorpions are present? o___o.

Karma's a bitch I'd love if he told you to "suck it up" and get a taste of how he felt

Stormcat 0

they climb the walls its scary as ****

That comment made me laugh uncontrollably. I have no idea why.

Arm is numb, you are crying, but you found the inner to compose and type this FML. FYL liar.

shighappens 0

I agree. At the level of pain you seem to think you're in, how exactly did you recompose yourself to type this all out on FML? Was this your first instinct after being stung? Upon the moment of the event, did you think "God dammit! Hold on, wait a second....this would be perfect for FML!!!"? If so, you really need to detach yourself from technology.

#179 props to you for having a high tolerance for scopions, but it's likely this person isn't like that. I know I have a low tolerance, and it hurt me like hell when I was stung.

MsSippi 0

you guys realize she never said "I immediately typed this on FML" It says "today", I know, but that doesn't mean it was actually today or in the same day as the incident. It could have happened a month ago for all we know. So not really a great point, if your going to claim it's fake.

KacieEron 0

if you have to type it right away then basicly all the FMLs on this site are "Fake" cause nobody's first instinct is to jump on FML and type what just happened to them. so quit being an ass and get a life. Please.