Scorpio rising

By Anonymous - 11/08/2009 03:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was complaining of a scorpion sting on his leg. I told him to stop whining and get over it. Later, as I went to sleep, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. As I flipped on the light, I saw a scorpion crawling over the blankets. Now my entire arm is numb and I can't stop crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 561
You deserved it 107 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gosh, why can't you just 'get over it' yourself? I hate people who say shit like that.

Comments

Jesus Christ, get over a scorpion sting? Wow, you're a ******* moron. Seriously, that sting was well deserved.

wow your a bitch..he should dump you and laugh cuz you fucken deserve that bite it shouldve bit your fucken arm off im sry if i come off a little strong but i hate bitches like you

emilyyy93 0

why te *** do you have scorpions just running around? are you in Egypt?!

Forremmy 0

There are scorpions in Texas and the desert regions of the U.S. My grandmother experienced 3 stings while she lived in Odessa, Texas.

wearinsexypants 0

The golden rule is do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Basically by acting that way towards your bf, you've given everyone permission to act that way towards you, and anyone who takes care of you or offers sympathy is a greater person than you. Now you know.

cadetxtemprencex 0

i'm not hindu or anything, but i totally believe in karma in terms of the more popular concept, "what goes around comes around". and you SO got karma, OP. maybe you were just in a bad mood, but still, you should really try being a better girlfriend if you want sympathy. and/or to NOT get bitten by a scorpion. SUCKS TO BE YOU! haha you SOOOOOOOOO deserved it.

Most scorpions are not deadly. Scorpions found in the US are only possibly deadly to children and elderly, but their stings hurt like hell. Some compare it to getting shot. You deserve it.

Stop whining and get over it. Karma is a bitch, huh?

Forremmy 0

your turn to stop whining and get over it