Saturday Night Fever

By soy_un_perderdor - 13/12/2009 07:14 - United States

Today, it's Saturday. While all my friends go out to have fun, I get my excitement thinking about how I'll be sleeping with a new pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 708
You deserved it 6 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like sleep more than sex. I do not blame you.

its hard finding the right pillow to spend your whole life with.. you should consider yourself lucky..

Comments

umoikio11 0

oh jeeeze. if you're that bummed about it, the fix is rather simple. GO OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. Duh.

In the morning you should brag to all of your friends about your new pillow. It might seem like they're making fun of you for being stuck at home on a Saturday night, but really they're just trying to hide their jealousy that you got a new pillow and they didn't.

Two things are clear; 1) Your life is clearly average. 2) You're getting old. btw, LMAO at your handle. I remember that song by Beck.

They'll never stop making those. Now they'll just add snorkels.

If your hot, Ccn I give you a pillow? Actually I dont know if your a girl yet so lets hope.

Im 15 and thats the highlight of my weekend going home to sleep in my new bed when i could be out at parties

Pillows make good friends, so you're not alone. Smile! :)

Don't worry, I get excited over new pillows, too! At least you're not saving your latest new pillow for a special occasion... Mine has been in my closet for a few months now, waiting for just the right night to be used! I fail. Haha.

its ok. that would excite me more than going out :P