Sadly discontinued

By Anonymous - 05/10/2013 08:17 - United States

Today, I was grocery shopping. When I got to the frozen foods, I saw some Lean Pockets, which I haven't had in forever, so I bought a couple of boxes. Around lunch time, I was hungry and thought I could have some, until I realized why I stopped buying them: I don't have a microwave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 205
You deserved it 40 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Short term memory loss, OP? I'm almost scared to ask how many times this has happened with other things. But, I guess the next best thing would be to go to a bakery and get whatever the equivalent would be.

Comments

Save up for a microwave! Maybe you have a friend or neighbor you can have lunch with, and use theirs.

Reminds me of that time a bought a horse, then rode it home and didn't remember until I got to the parking lot that I live in a 2 bedroom second story apartment. Luckily, I managed to trade it in for a car the next day. Still, that poor horse did seem cramped in my guest bedroom that night.

Yep. It has way more horsepower than my first mustang and more seating, plus cup holders. Unfortunately, the gas millage isn't nearly as good, but I'm still glad I traded up.

It's always a good thing to have a ride that doesn't cramp up your guest room.

the scene from family guy that Peter "fuels" up the horse comes to mind

How the hell does this person deserve this. Some people are stupid

Cone on, Doc. It's not OP's fault mamma couldn't lay off the booze when she was preggers.

you're right #17, it's definitely someone else's fault he forgot something so obvious!!

graceinsheepwear 33

Cone on, cone off. Makes no difference to me.

Happens to me too... And am still young .. I thought being forgetful was old people's thing

If you're young and this happens to you there is a definite scientific name for that. Airhead.

Microwaves aren't that expensive. Go buy one.

Let it thaw for ~2 hours, then cook it either in an oven or in a pan.

olpally 32

Go to a friends house and microwave them? Surely someone you know has one, haha.

are all your comments cleverly thought out quotes Enslaved? cause that's kind of awesome...

olpally 32

"Surely you can't be serious?" "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley." -airplane. I freaking love you enslaved! Haha.

Haha most of the time, yes. (: FML is my outlet to the craziness that's in my brain! But once in a blue moon I'll say something that people won't have to be like: Anchorman's "That doesn't make sense". :P

What about your neighbours? They are there for a good reason.

I always do my Hot Pockets in the clothes dryer.

Must be cramped when you do that... You got a future in Cirque de Soliel.

Aren't microwaves cheap? Even online.