By RandomMe - 26/02/2016 08:00 - Cambodia - Sihanouk

Today, I was craving some popcorn, so I went to the supermarket and bought the microwaveable type. When I got home, I remembered I didn't have a microwave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 687
You deserved it 11 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fun thing about popcorn is that it's still seeds. Put it in a pot with a lid on and heat it up on the stove. It's so old school, it's retro-hip!

Put it in a pan and cover it and just leave it on the stove

Comments

Happens to all of us from time to time. Don't fret about it too much man.

Fun thing about popcorn is that it's still seeds. Put it in a pot with a lid on and heat it up on the stove. It's so old school, it's retro-hip!

lilchica22001 22

Put some oil in a pan on the stove...cut open the popcorn bag and pour the kernels in the pan. Heat on medium/low until popped Bam! Popcorn :)

The oil is already in the bag, so you don't need it in the pan :)

But you have a home? Or did you forget about that too?

Did you forget it's possible to have a home without a microwave?

Put it in a pan and cover it and just leave it on the stove

Microwave popcorn already has oil and stuff mixed in with the corn. So he'd be fine just dumping the bag.

strangelightning 15

You can add a couple of tablespoons of oil too. I've tried it with and without the oil and I liked it much better when I added some oil.

A chance to learn some problem solving skills.

Even though people are giving you helpful advice to solve your problem, I'll bet you just ended up slicing open the bag and then munched on kernels.

Lol I did the same thing. I got a new place and got a bunch of my favorite microwave meals. I forgot I didn't have a microwave until I pulled one out.

You can usually also put microwave meals in the oven it just takes a lot longer