QAnon weirdoes

By my kid! - 24/10/2020 14:02 - United States

Today, some idiot with a #saveourchildren shirt followed me around a store. When I finally asked the fucker what their problem was, they started screaming, asking why I was holding hands with black children that obviously didn’t belong to me. I’m white. Their mom is black. They’re my kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 189
You deserved it 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So now its a problem for white people to conceive dark skinned children...well done americans...

I think the real issue is that you're male. Reddit has lots of stories of men taking their kid to the park or w/e and people getting on their case for being a man playing with or/and supervising a child.

Comments

So now its a problem for white people to conceive dark skinned children...well done americans...

Q is going to be very upset! The #saveourchildren hero failed to keep you from eventually serving your kids to Hillary Clinton so she can eat them.

I think the real issue is that you're male. Reddit has lots of stories of men taking their kid to the park or w/e and people getting on their case for being a man playing with or/and supervising a child.

bl3ur0z3 17

I've been hassled for being the white mom of a Hispanic cold

my husband is half Hispanic, but looks 100% and we have a 1yr old who looks just like him...I've been mentally preparing for this to happen one day.

I’m very concerned that this will perpetually happen with me when my wife (who is Brazilian) and I have kids.

As a father of two young girls and someone who has babysit children of color. I can understand your dilemma and have been in similar situations. I found one of the best ways to diffuse these situations is to be affectionate and use pet names and talk a little loudly when you say their names.This may seem counterintuitive but it causes a psychological reaction in people so instead of the eww he's a weirdo you'll get a reaction of aww he's a loving father,uncle or grandfather.

Marcella1016 31

What is #saveourchildren about?

It's the way they lure people into that QAnon bullshit.

bl3ur0z3 17

People are pretending that child trafficking is the only issue facing the world and that we must drop everything because 90% of our children are getting kidnapped every day. It's an attempt to discredit any and all other problems. Care about covid? Why don't you care about the children? Care about the election? Why are you not caring about the children? Care about making enough money to provide for your family? Worry instead about your child getting stolen and trafficked, that's the real threat.

Nhayaa 21

He was wearing the wrong shirt. #racist would have been more appropriate.

coius 23

As a white man married to a minority wife, i fear this may happen when i have kids. At least i walk with a cane, so i can protect my kids from assholes like that. Not to mention, in this case, i’d call 911 for stalking and harassment on the guy without telling the guy anything. Then press charges to show stalking is not acceptable if they have issues with things.