Perv!

By Thithien1 - 01/04/2009 06:07 - Korea Republic of

Today, I was on a crowded subway going home. My trousers were a bit dusty so I tried to dust myself off. As I was slapping the side of my leg I missed and hit a woman behind me in the ass. She called me a pervert and walked off. Everyone stared at me. It takes 40 minutes to get home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 898
You deserved it 12 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha, you should've acted like you knew her. Been like "But, Mary, you always used to let me touch your ass!!"

but then if that makes you a pervert, does it make me a **** for letting shit like that pass when i used to take the bus? hahaha. c'mon, lady, it's public transportation! you're in for a long ride, everything's an accident. don't make such a big deal out of it.

Comments

theoldGP 0

hahahah #20. she was probs an old ugly woman :D this is funny though. OP JESUS. have more coordination

Clearly, 99.9% of thesw peoples' comments are just ignorant and rude. It was only an accident. There are plenty of incidents where I accidently "hit" someone else, vice versa. Hmm, about the fml, the woman who called you a pervert is just being...well, a woman. Most chicks are just bitchy like that, eithe that, or overly sensitive about certain shit. Some people need to realize that they can not just open their mouth without thinking, or a least asking something.

aaaaaaaaaaaah...this post really got people bent out of shape. I used to get groped on the subway almost every other day...and sometimes it was INTENTIONAL...so let's all be grown up, look at the humor in this and laugh...this site is supposed to make us laugh and enjoy ourselves at others' expenses...please! for the love of god.../defense

how could you miss? unless of course the train was a rockin.

Yeah, it's easy to see both sides of this one. Accidents happen on crowded, moving subways all the time. At the same time, women get touched inappropriately on crowded, moving subways all the time. This could just as easily, from her (however incorrect) perspective have been "Today on the subway, this guy smacked me on the ass, and then played innocent when I called him out on it. Everyone was staring at me like I was a total bitch. FML" or something. Sucks for both of you in different ways, but hey... it happens.

couldn't you just said sorry i didn't mean to thus avoiding the 40 minutes of awkwardness?

y the **** were u wearing dusty trousers??? lolz!!! u should have said sorry, and tell her wat u were really doing. that way getting home might not have been that bad.

Why would you be dusting off next to other people in the first place ass?

nice try pervert. you were aiming for the ass

xMooMoox 0

Did other people see you dusting off your trousers? If so you had people to corroborate your story! I would probably act the same way she did. For the people saying she did that because shes a woman yes but its more then that. Lets say shes attractive, she is used to having old men staring at her and men trying to pick her up for sex, and any number of other things perverts do. So yes when a guy smacks her butt on the train she thinks hes a pervert, because when was she ever smacked on the butt by a stranger who wasn't! Sure this guy didn't mean to but she had no idea, she got smacked on the butt and was like what the hell?!