Perv!

By Thithien1 - 01/04/2009 06:07 - Korea Republic of

Today, I was on a crowded subway going home. My trousers were a bit dusty so I tried to dust myself off. As I was slapping the side of my leg I missed and hit a woman behind me in the ass. She called me a pervert and walked off. Everyone stared at me. It takes 40 minutes to get home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 898
You deserved it 12 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha, you should've acted like you knew her. Been like "But, Mary, you always used to let me touch your ass!!"

but then if that makes you a pervert, does it make me a **** for letting shit like that pass when i used to take the bus? hahaha. c'mon, lady, it's public transportation! you're in for a long ride, everything's an accident. don't make such a big deal out of it.

Comments

deliciouskaek 1

Gotta go with #3 on this one. Did you have a spasm of some kind? Are you generally uncoordinated? How were you aiming for your own leg, *miss* your own leg, and manage to smack a woman on the ass? I must know the mechanics of this.

social dynamics dictates you offer your ass to be smacked. Hammurabi's Guide to Ass Slapping.

lmfao @2! You should try and be a bit more careful next time where you're swinging. xD; Look both ways first!

ur lucky she didnt sue u for sexual harrassment u pig ~athiestpride~

ditlihi 0

Oh cool! I'll have to remember that little trick.

i would have just turned the tables on her, "Oh don't flatter yourself, it was just an accident."

That was just a woman being paranoid and egotistical. People do that all the time. It's not healthy, but people feel like they are justified in their assumptions. For instance, this woman probably assumed that you found her just so irresistible that you HAD to touch her butt. because she obviously thinks the world revolves around her, she feels safe in this assumption.

#1, how the hell was she asking for it? #2 ROCKS!