Parenting is exhausting

By ThreeWeeksWithoutSex - 28/12/2015 05:43 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, our daughter fell asleep early, so my husband and I decided to get frisky. He passed out mid-blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 354
You deserved it 2 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know, I was totally expecting this to go a completely different way. That blows.

Perhaps, now it's time to send little Jenny with her grandparents, if possible, so you are able to rest and spend a little time alone together. Then, you could go with them to spend New Year's together (if you celebrate it) It all works out!

Comments

Seems like your daugther wasn't the only one who was exhausted

Rock a bye daughter, in the treetop. When the wife blows, the husband will stop...

you should step your game up that should never happen

Not everyone gives as good of a ******** as you man.

I wouldn't say "never"... There's not really enough context in the FML to know if it was actually OP's fault or if the husband was just that exhausted.

What's the matter, women can't be horrible in bed? It happens. I can attest to it.

#21, that's true. There are women that are terrible in the sexual arts. But where are the men that are willing to teach??? Many women don't know how to because they don't even know their own body. Sadly, many of them will never have an ******.

Badkarma4u 17

It does happen. If you are exhausted. It's neither OP or her husbands fault.

TAntobella 14

Having little children does that to people...

You must be really good at ********, OP. Just imagine the kind of pleasure he might have experienced auch that he passed out.

She sucked his soul out! Leaving a lifeless husk of a man.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Anyone else thought that OP was gay and that his husband fell asleep with the penis still in his mouth? ...I can't be the only one.

savagetitan 13

wow you must really suck at blowing.

I disagree. She sucks good. She sucks them into unconsciouness.