Overly emotional

By hhhhhhhh - 31/03/2023 00:00

Today, my date received food she didn’t order, and instead of eating it without complaint, she sent it back. When I got up to leave, she began to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 162
You deserved it 2 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she did not order it, she is under no obligation to eat it, and she is, in fact, perfectly entitled to requesting the food she *did* order. Either the kitchen or the waitstaff made an error, so it’s on them to fix the issue, not on your date. It’s really not hard to understand. At least she knows to stay far away from you now.

Dude, that’s a dick move. Nobody should have to eat expensive food at a restaurant that they didn’t want.

Comments

Dude, that’s a dick move. Nobody should have to eat expensive food at a restaurant that they didn’t want.

If I get something I didn't order 100% I'm sending it back

If she did not order it, she is under no obligation to eat it, and she is, in fact, perfectly entitled to requesting the food she *did* order. Either the kitchen or the waitstaff made an error, so it’s on them to fix the issue, not on your date. It’s really not hard to understand. At least she knows to stay far away from you now.

Unless you’re leaving something crucial out…uh, what the hell? That’s not cool. Your date didn’t do anything wrong, and your values are skewed.

Wait, did you leave because she sent food she didn't want back, or did she get the wrong impression the date was going well and broke down when you revealed you weren't into her?

Why should she eat food she didn't order? Why would you expect her to do so? F her life for having gone out with you.

I get the feeling OP ordered for her, but she wouldn't eat it. As for her crying when he got up to leave, one of the reasons could be because he got antagonistic about her not obeying. It's pure conjecture, of course, but there is a LOT missing in this post.

Not sure of the intent here, maybe she should write the FML about the jerk she dated?

Asking to have what you ordered instead of what you didn't order is not a complaint it's asking for a correction.

yahok 3

Wow, you sound like you would be horrible and abusive to date. Glad your such a jerk you couldn’t hide it!

if your standard for woman is never complain ever or I leave you're right she shouldn't have cried, she should have cheered