One day…

By Anna - 29/09/2015 14:58 - Sweden - Västerås

Today, after weeks of searching, I finally found the wedding dress of my dreams. Too bad it was in the form of a download for The Sims. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 150
You deserved it 3 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im sure with a little research you could find the same thing or something really similar, if not you could always get something made.

Take a picture to a bridal store and see if they can find something similar in real life.

Comments

You could have a dress custom designed to look like that one in the game.

Hey honey! My aunt had a similar problem, so she took a picture and went to a bridal shop. They made exactly the same dress for her! Maybe you should do the same? Good luck!!

im not even sorry to say it, but this was pathetic

Google 'frock follies' - they do this kind of thing for reasonable prices, and they ship internationally.

marriage is a form of enslavement. Cancel it before it's too late.

Wut? Just for your entertainment, let me tell you why you are wrong. Enslavement is involuntary, marriage is not (shotgun marriages notwithstanding, but those aren't real marriages). And let's say you are one of those modern people who consider marriage outdated and only sign cohabitation contracts (or whatever they are called in other countries). Without the ceremony and expensive stuff, that is actually the same thing...

leogachi 15

@33 What makes you think she doesn't know how to sew?

Um take the pic to a dress maker. Or find something similar to be altered. Use your brain.

somebody came up with that idea for a dress, so it must be somewhere! I wish you the best of luck with your search OP :)

I bet that's not the weirdest place someone has gotten inspiration for a dress. See if a dressmaker can replicate it.