Oh, look…

By cocokiss410 - 28/07/2011 04:34 - United States

Today, while I was at work, a co-worker watched while some kid stole the radio out of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 646
You deserved it 2 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least they didn't steal your car instead. But the co-worker SHOULD have said something to you.

Comments

you guys are douchebags!! re-read what this person wrote... "Today, while I was at work, a co-worker WATCHED WHILE SOME KID STOLE MY RADIO OUT OF MY CAR. FML" the use of stole was correct... and not only that but why the hell are people so caught up in other people's use of grammar? Get over it, not everyone can be as perfect in spelling as all of you people complaining :)

Sinkhole 26

Actually, the people complaining are not perfect when it comes to spelling nor grammar, they're complaining about something that is right in the first place.

man find something better to argue abot then op's grammer -_- and you should've punched your co-worker in the face for being a dbag

Punkpoptart1119 20

Report the co worker..there are most likely cameras that show him just chilling while he watched the kid take your stereo. The co worker will most likely get fired and he will have to give a description of the kid..he could even go to jail because he could technically be classified as an accomplice..good luck OP.

Punkpoptart1119 20

To everyone who thinks that 'stole' should be changed to 'steal', here's how it would sound. 'Today, while I was at work, a co worker watched while some kid steal the radio out of my car. FML' Does that sound right? No? Maybe because it isn't. He put the fml in the past tense..so what is the past tense of steal? Stole. I hope you enjoyed this trip back to grade school. And yes, I am a proud Grammar Nazi. =)

Punkpoptart1119, you're a moron. I'm an English professor, and the original FML post is drastically incorrect. You would never say "I watched her sang" or "I saw him biked". Where on Earth did you learn English? You are not a "Grammar Nazi", and are a disgrace to all actual language and grammar enthusiasts.

stolencasino 1

it should be steal because watched is already past tense you dont need two they cancel eachother

Demonyx 6

you're thinking of a double negative. op used exactly the right tense, the only way they would've had to use steal is if they put something like "my co-worker watched some kid steal the radio from my car"

Demonyx 6

maybe he figured the kid had a knife or something

DNJlovesJKT 0

Steal. Not stole. Nice grammar. Just saying.

kitsune3 20

@#88: Stole is correct because THE FML IS IN PAST TENSE, MORON!

Well maybe if you learned proper English this stuff wouldn't happen to you Op!