Not now Jesus

By charliemann_ - 12/09/2011 14:28 - United States

Today, a woman came into the gas station where I work, yelling because her credit card wouldn't read at the pump. I politely told her that I could set the pump up for a set amount, and she could swipe the card at the register. Her response? "You need Jesus." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 739
You deserved it 2 766

Same thing different taste

Comments

yamatelle 19

She is obviously posessed. Quick, hand me some Holy Water! I'm an experienced exorcist!

Should have told her she needs common sense instead of faith.

She need to attend a deliverance service in a church.

Clearly OP does need Jesus.. The black magic of a cash register is the work of the devil!!

What an hypocrite. To see the mote in the OP's eye and not the beam in her own. Don't trust in anyone who doesn't practice what they preach. Don't listen to their words.

schaflava 0

Those who preach reach the beach. Those who piss learn to kiss. Those who cry need to die. Don't file, smile, Kyle. The jar at the bar hit the car. His head hit her hot hairy honey hole horrifically.

dab123 3

I hate when that happens! I want to fill my car's tank up completely. FYL though, it's not your fault the company is too cheap to fix the card readers.

dab123 3

I hate when that happens! I want to fill my car's tank up completely. FYL though, it's not your fault the company is too cheap to fix the card readers.

laideehawk 6

More than likely the cards magnetic stripe is worn or defective.

dab123 3

Not mine. I have a brand new card and even the gas attendants say it's their company's fault. Gas company's make money hand over fist, yet their too cheap to fix their readers. Guess that money is going into some exec's paycheck.

suckstoobeyou 0

Actually gas companies want the readers on the pumps to brake so they can charge you more for using the card in the store and it sucks.... They make over 900 billion a year and still wants to rip off the hard workers fr what little money they have left.

According to other people on here, there is.

megapeyt 17

I'm sorry but what does Jesus have to do with filling up her car with gas??