Not a great start

By Durrrrrr - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I went to a "party" with the boy whom I'm interested in. It was the first time I met his friends. Turns out he and all his friends are hardcore Christians who don't drink and are celibate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 714
You deserved it 11 938

Top comments

macfluffers 0

...I'm so confused. You seem disappointed! As if you believe that alcohol and sex are what make a person interesting or something like that. If that's what you wanted, then you should have just bought a ***** and a six-pack.

Comments

Psh. Who cares if they're hardcore christians? Some of the most increadible people I've ever met are christians, and I love them to death. And trust me, I wouldn't mind going to a party with them(:

Silentknight 0

FML that the guy I like is a decent Christian young man? if it'll make you feel better, why don't you binge awhile and sodomize a kitten.

you don't deserve him. not all guys like ***** who smoke and drink and sleep around. I know i don't. I don't even know you and you have lost respect points in my eyes.

St0rm11 0

Shouldnt this be in LML? Give him my number for me. It so hard to find a great guy thease days, especially when all the dumb girls who dont deserve them keep snagging them.

St0rm11 0

#57 Wow, did he even read your comment before he commented you? LOL. I agree with you completely.

hiyo_750 0

Everyone's jumping all over the OP but the guy obviously forgot to mention an obviously big detail about his life. If you're supposedly hardcore then why would you hide it? Also, the OP was just seriously disappointed is all. To me it seems like a case of "I wasn't expecting this, FML" instead of "SHIT, now how am I supposed to drink and get laid." Dry parties are fun in my opinion...until the 3rd consecutive hour of playing board games and watching movies. I mean apples to apples is fun, but c'mon even Jesus had a couple of glasses of wine every once in a while...and how many wives/concubines did Solomon have?

an fml because you fell for a Christian? yes fyl but for being an atheist idiot

Wait… so were idiots because we don't believe in a all powerful man, who lives in the sky, who expects us to worship him, without there being a shred of proof of his existence… and if we don't believe this, we go to a so called place called hell for eternity. All because we believe in some total crap called science... That uses something called "facts" Yes, us atheists are soooo stupid obviously…

May the Demon Pazuzu darken their skies with locusts and cast a blind eye on their children.

Honey, the man's an idiot, the kind of person so afraid of himself and what he is truly capable of that he has to hide behind some deity. There needs to be more people like you, people that can recognize what a waist of human potential this guy is, worth your weight in gold babe, every god damn ounce.