Not a great start

By Durrrrrr - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I went to a "party" with the boy whom I'm interested in. It was the first time I met his friends. Turns out he and all his friends are hardcore Christians who don't drink and are celibate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 714
You deserved it 11 938

Top comments

macfluffers 0

...I'm so confused. You seem disappointed! As if you believe that alcohol and sex are what make a person interesting or something like that. If that's what you wanted, then you should have just bought a ***** and a six-pack.

Comments

What's so bad about that..? You should be happy he's not sex-crazy like most guys. I'd have much more respect for someone like him than I would for someone like you...

MetalCraze 11

so he is a nice guy who isn't a drunk how is that a FYL?

215statechamp 0

I didn't think that there was anything wrong with waiting untill your married to have sex or not drinking illegaly underage but I guess I could be wrong...

youretoopicky 0

You don't deserve him. He is probably a really good guy, and you are posting something on this site saying how your life is ****** that he is a good person. You're seriously messed up if you can't appreciate a good person like that.

Who gives a shit? Christian girls generally have better morals and are way nicer and less bitchy than other girls. So to the OP, go for him; he'll be worth it.

Christian girls generally have better morals and are way nicer and less bitchy than other girls. Now that is a load of crap, the very worst smelling kind. There are just as many immoral Christians as there are immoral Muslims, or immoral Buddhists, or immoral Jews, or immoral atheists. One of the major purposes of all religions is to create a set of moral guidelines for followers to believe in, not just Christianity. If you really think that Christianity teaches better morals than any other religion, or system of beliefs, you are little more than a common fool.

lol moral Christian girls??? have you ever met a girl from a Christian or catholic school? *****

Seriously, guys, do we have to flame at the OP just for wanting to have a little fun? Life is short. Make the best of it while you're young. hey, i'm for marriage and all that but really what fun is a guy who won't enjoy a beer or have sex with you? damn christians...

Hich17 0

"antiflamer says: 'damn christians'." I hope, in time, you'll realize what a fool you've been. There's more to life. OP: Can't formulate an opinion on ya. If you REALLY mean celibate, then I kinda understand. It's like having a crush on someone, then finding out he's a priest. Major bummer. If you meant abstinent, then you need to sort out your priorities...