No, just no

By misterhippo - 22/04/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, I texted the hottest girl in the school saying, "I really like you, we should date". She responded with a text saying, "Sorry, I'm not into you." I then got a text saying, "Sorry, my brother stole my phone, and answered, but still it's no". I got rejected twice. Once by a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 979
You deserved it 12 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The "hottest girl in school"? Good thing to know you like her for more than her looks. And you texted her to ask her out? Smart move, Casanova. She sounds dumb though.. try and find yourself someone a bit nicer and ask them out IRL.

ripped. maybe you should've manned up and asked her IRL

Comments

dude sucks to be u...its ok i didn't have the guts 2 turn someone down and ended up going on the worst date of my life.

hey 49 something tells me youre pissed at hot girls because you arent one and detest your appearance and the way people look at you, which is very understandable. however don't go bitching about your personal life on the internet, nobody wants to hear it. I've had my say and also, the guy who texted the girl is a ******, she probably got really creeped out, and you deserve getting turned out.

Today, this hideously creepy guy texted me, "I really like you, we should go out." I was disgusted at the thought and decided to tell him that I'm not really that into him. I mean, I'm, like, the hottest girl in school. Like for real. After telling everyone about it--like the self-centered ***** that I am--I started to feel bad. So I, like, totally texted him back, pretending that my brother rejected him. As I was about to hit send, I realized that I don't care about anyone but myself, so I, like totally, don't care about his feelings, cause he's like a total loser and I can, like, totally do better than that. So I rejected him again. FHL (Like, totally.)

Milesbros 0

Over text? Thats pretty weak no wonder she said no.

IDK about you guys But ima have to stick with #12 On this one

KatieWindow 0

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

pussy, don't ask anybody out through phone and wtv man, hot girls are for jerking off not for love dude getting rejected is not the end of the world you deserved this

Who says that kinda stuff through a text? I would have rejected you too for being a coward.

SamuraiDeli 0

YDI for asking a girl out via text.