No, just no

By misterhippo - 22/04/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, I texted the hottest girl in the school saying, "I really like you, we should date". She responded with a text saying, "Sorry, I'm not into you." I then got a text saying, "Sorry, my brother stole my phone, and answered, but still it's no". I got rejected twice. Once by a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 979
You deserved it 12 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The "hottest girl in school"? Good thing to know you like her for more than her looks. And you texted her to ask her out? Smart move, Casanova. She sounds dumb though.. try and find yourself someone a bit nicer and ask them out IRL.

ripped. maybe you should've manned up and asked her IRL

Comments

YDI You dont TEXT a girl saying "I like you lets date"

thelonelylurker 0

So what? Damn teenagers think their little problems are like the end of the world.

Failercoptor 0

Nothing ventured nothing gained, but yeah, you should grow some testicles and ask a girl IRL

"I really like you, we should date"... srsly? YDI

You sound stupid by starting this off with "I texted the hottest girl in school" Texting is dumb, and you shouldn't choose dates by how "hot" they are. I bet she had the T&A, eh? Also, you usually ASK a girl if she wants to date you.

Thus proving that popular high school girls are nothing but vapid, bobble-headed bitches. She didn't even give you the time of day, she's much too busy with her popular duties to be bothered by someone so far beneath her wonderful, beautiful self. It was stupid to ask so impersonally, but OP would have been rejected anyway, even if he went out of his way in person. Doing so will only make the dumb bitch think she's that much more entitle to people fawning over her, even when they "know" they have no chance. :| Stop looking for that "hot" girl and her herpes and look for a lovely lady with class.

Why is she a bitch? She has no obligation to give anyone a time of her day. Why should she? Cause some douche finds her hot? He asked her out just based on her looks and somehow she is the bitch? I guess you got rejected a lot and are bitter because of it. People have ZERO obligations to give you time of their day, especially when you're nobody to them. And they have all the right to reject people for whatever reason. Get over it. Don't ask people out if you can't deal with rejection.

Tits_McGee 0

Ok, that sucks that you got turned down twice, but seriously, asking someone out over TEXT MESSAGE? I would say no just on principle. YDI.