New look

By Anonymous - 15/01/2011 07:09 - United States

Today, it's the 3-month anniversary marking the day two friends and I shaved our heads as a show of solidarity for a friend starting chemo. Her prognosis is good and her hair only thinned slightly. We, on the other hand, look like a motley crew of lesbian biker chicks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 941
You deserved it 11 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It kind of takes away from the sacrifice if you're going to bitch about how you look.

Eh, atleast you did it for a good reason. It was a nice thing to do.

Comments

juturnaamo 29

"Today, I found out that my friend wasn't suffering too horribly from her chemo treatments. FML"

yesiyes 0

We need a third option to click. I agree your life sucks, you totally deserve it and stop whining about this and look on the positive side. This would definately get the latter, if I was your friend I'd tell you to get lost - caring more about your hair than my health? Get over yourself.

I think that 3rd button might be better known as "STFU"

You kinda deserve it since you decided to shave your head before your friend came anywhere near bald... I mean, I know you were trying to be "noble" and all, but try and think a little before you do something you're gonna regret later.

Why is this an FML? You still have your friend. Friend>Hair any day.

I'm sorry your hair is gone but your support for your friend is awesome! it gives me hope!:)

Sylverstone 2

Better to just call a good friend.

Acousticpixie14 6

You did a very endearing and sweet thing. Don't ever regret being a good person just because it lessened your appearance.