Nepo baby

By sickofit - 31/12/2015 08:24 - United States - Charlotte

Today, at work, our boss's son came in to help. The whole time he was there he sat in the back on his phone not helping and whenever we asked him to do something, he had an attitude. The only time he voluntarily got up to help was when his dad came in to check on the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 702
You deserved it 1 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should tell your boss, he might like to know that his son is a lazy asshat.

Comments

I agree that he is a lazy ass. However, I don't know why you think you're in a position to complain. He came in to help or perhaps was instructed by his parent to help. He isn't being paid to do so, much unlike yourself.

why do you assume that he isn't getting paid?

How do you know he isn't being paid? I honestly doubt he voluntarily went there out of the goodness of his heart. He is either getting paid, or being punished

Sadly that's life when daddy's the boss

NotchaHue 8

I'm the OP. And I can only assume the son was getting paid bc he's come in before on days I wasn't on duty. The owner himself is incompetent on running a restaurant anyway and attempts to talk to him about things and tools to help us (the ones who are actually present every day), he acts like the problem is solely our fault. Talking to him about his son doing nothing will probably fall on deaf ears.

I'm a bosses daughter when my dad asks me to go help I help. My brother on the other hand messes around and only somtimes busts his butt. Everybody that works for my dad can back up this statement. This guy the OP was talking about was just being a lazy mother decker. But don't let him make you think all bosses kids are bad.

kewpiesuicide 29

Set up a camera to catch his lazy ass before you get fired for telling your boss

Get used to it, kid. Soon enough the boss's son will inherit the company and **** everyone over to make himself richer.

So have fun with him, send him on errands that don't exist, to the store to pick up left handed coffee cups or something line that that he's gullible enough to fall for.