Mystery

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out my 19 year-old daughter is pregnant. The father is a toss up between my 45 year-old best friend, and the 30 year-old guy who cleans our pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 488
You deserved it 8 036

Top comments

if he's 45 and screwing your 19-yr-old daughter, then he's not your best friend. the pool guy, eh, at least he's not over twice her age. But still, she sounds like she gets around. at least she's not underage, though. when i worked at a hospital in NC in the medical records department, i can't tell you how many birth certificates i saw for underage moms. one was 12 years old. just be glad she's 19 and not 12. as for your "best friend", if it is his, make sure that SOB is there for his child.

I hope it's the 30year old guy. seriously.

Comments

Its soooo much worse for your 'best friend' to have been sleeping with her. No matter what you should never treat him as a friend ever again. I can't blame a 30 year old pool guy for hooking up with a hot, willing, 19 year old girl. Its not like guys that are still cleaning pools at 30 are usually mature responsible adults, with nothing in common with 19 year olds. He probably is less mature than your daughter. In the end there is one word of advice I have for you. And I really mean it. ABORTION.

that sucks!!! she's my age!! hope everything turns out ok. and don't listen to the whole your daughters a ***** crap we all make mistakes. just try not to kill which ever guy that did it.

Anaxes 5

Everyone makes mistakes. Not everyone makes pathetic mistakes that screw the lives of everyone involved.

first of all it isn't fair to put all the blame on her it takes two, and if that grown ass man decided he wanted it he should have thought long and hard about not only the consequenses but the fact that this is his beat friends daughter. yes it was a mistake but I wouldn't say it was pathetic more like unfortunate.

y'all need to stop with the nasty lookin hooha talk. #1 she is young and obviously made some mistakes... # 2 she got taken advantage of by some older men... #3 she needs support no matter what the situation... and b4 the comments come in I'm a 26 year old married woman with no kids... i just hope that i can support mine in the future when they make bad decisions(which is inevitable)

JBaby16 0

she should get something that rhymes with: shmushmorshin XD

why yes, a shmashmortion at the shmashmortion clinic!

when will we see you on Maury or springer?

No I'm the father, I ****** ur stupid daughters brains out

sorry but ur daughter is one skanky girl. and ur friend isn't much better either. and ... well maybe it's just that ur daughter is one skanky ho.

I bet the pool guy, BTW your daughter is a bit of a ****.