Mid-life crisis

By theslutmuncher - 14/12/2012 23:20 - Germany - Merseburg

Today, in the midst of his ongoing mid-life crisis, my dad forced me to accompany him for some father-son bonding. The bonding involved me driving us away at high speed after he gleefully hurled a bucket of paint all over a store window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 911
You deserved it 2 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn talk about living on the edge. Your dad is a real thrill seeker.

You'll miss these memories when you get older. Cherish the moments, especially these unique and exciting ones, so you can tell your children a bunch of crazy stories.

Comments

He wouldnt happen to be called Peter Griffin would he?

You beat me to it. I just posted a comment about the user name but missed seeing your comment. I'm amused as well.

Ah well that's okay, I see now that #11 beat us both. You know what they say, great minds think alike!

Looks like them duke boys are at it again. Be proud he included you in his mid-life crisis and get ready to take the heat if you guys get in trouble with the law. Chances are he'll ditch you and laugh once the boys in blue arrive.

TwoOneFive 11

Sounds like fun! Probably trying to relive his younger years

Because nothing says family bonding like vandalism and property damage!

How the hell is that a fml? That's sound legit! Lol

perdix 29

When he was your age, he was probably some kind of uptight, stick-up-the-ass, goody two-shoes like you, and he's just showing you how to live before you get too old. Learn from the man and quit being such a wimp! I wonder how he chose the store he attacked: Did they stiff him on a refund, or is he trying to impress the hot cashier he met there?

Yes because vandalizing someone's store and thus risking to be arrested is a way to live before you get too old. You have some serious growing up to do.

I dont even know why OP is complaining, i wish me and my dad could do stuff like that.

olpally 32

That's hilarious!! The paint being thrown at a store window, of course. Sounds like an episode of "Jackass" lol. Sorry that you have to live with your dad's mid-life crisis, at least he's trying to have fun.

hewro_failure 11

I feel like what your 10-year-old daughter said is true because why else would she say it? She is only 10 and kids tend to say things as they are... So who is this so-called guy she said was your boyfriend ... I mean she wouldn't just lie and be a sarcastic biotch yet ... After all she is only 10

Yes, kids do lie and by the age of ten they can be quite manipulative. However, you're responding to the wrong FML, unless you think the mom from the previous FML is cheating on her husband by having a long-distance relationship with the mid-life crisis dad in this post.