Make it stop

By CapitolSouthSux - 19/09/2013 12:54 - United States

Today, a street preacher got on my metro car and gave a long, loud speech about how we sinful, polluted congressional staffers must inform our bosses that choosing a homosexual lifestyle was like trading your soul for soup. We got stuck in a tunnel for thirty minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 121
You deserved it 4 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes living in the city means you have to drown out all the noise pollution. And that comes out of people's mouths sometimes...

People like that make good Christians look bad

Comments

He obviously is speaking the truth. After all the train stopped so you could hear it all.

I would trade my soul for a bowl of mulligatawny any day. My soul is kind of rancid anyway.

Saying that last thing will just get you rancid soup too.

obviousboy 8

Just ask him why slavery is condoned in the bible and rape isn't one of the Ten Commandments.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, slavery isn't condoned so much as it was just seen as a way of life. Keep in mind that the biblical slavery was not the multi-generational slavery as seen in the last few centuries. Also, rape is probably covered by "not committing adultery" and "not covet your neighbors wife". (Ok, so it's not specific enough to inhibit rape of the unmarried)

TheDrifter 23

The second part is easy. The prohibition on sex outside marriage was already covered, as was the proper treatment of a wife, there was no need to restate the prohibition on improper sexual relations. As for slavery, that's a much longer explanation and I'm not in the mood to write an fml mini novel.

perdix 29

#14, and why are some insects kosher, but bacon is not? And why is the moon called a light when it is merely a reflector for the sun?

That isn't speaking against rape. That's 1. Forcing a rape victim to marry her rapidly if he chooses to and 2. Treating the woman like damaged property.

It's disgusting that people still think homosexuality is a choice. **** I hate preachers. Sorry but love it love and I rather hear about two females or two males loving each other then ever hear about the hate and negativity that's going on in this world. You should have told that preacher to go help the homeless instead of standing there bitching then maybe I might respect him

You can't hate all preachers! You don't know all preachers! Ya know they preach about positive stuff in this world...!!

Obey_StudBoii 23
perdix 29

What's all this jibber-jabber? Washington has a legitimate panic-inducing crisis on it's hands and we're quibbling about street preaches? The Redskins are 0-2 with RGIII, and were destroyed in both first halves. DC should be in an uproar over this!!!!

I really don't like street preachers. They loudly protested outside where the Mardi Gras floats were parked when I walked in the STL Mardi Gras parade this year. Then, the same damn street preacher protested STL Gay PrideFest. Damn preacher is always down on good times.

And that's when you put your headphones in and just stare at him... Headphones are the best at drowning out the idiots

perdix 29

#22, but Mendy's makes the best soup, Jerry, the BEST!

In the Bible soup was traded for a birthright not a soul... As someone who supposedly preaches about the bible, he should probably get his analogies right...

I was thinking that too. Esau traded his birthright to his slightly younger twin brother, Jacob, for a bowl of soup. Esau didn't automatically go to Hell for that.