Lost in the sauce

By klsdhjla - 15/02/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, while losing my virginity to my boyfriend, I had my first orgasm. I don't remember much of what I said during, but after it was all over, he looks at me and says, "You have terrible grammar during climax." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 328
You deserved it 5 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You would think that would make your boyfriend proud. Like he did his job so well that you couldnt even think straight. Next time only yell out full sentences and let him know you arent that overwhelmed by him. "oh dear, I do wish you would thrust deeper, but alas, you dont have the equipment neccesary to please me!"

Comments

xlilmickiix 0

lmfao I can just picture a dude layin in bed listening to his girl moan with a dictionary opened up next to him haha thanks for the mental picture.

#37 it doesn't always take more for a girl to ****** that's BS. my ex girlfriend came faster than I did pretty much every time... it was kind of annoying truthfully.

Did she quit after she came? If so, then FYL. If not, then why are you complaining?

ObeyTheSnarf 0

He's just messin' with ya! XP Congrats, though.

Chi2Sassy 0

Who gives a shit about grammer?! Enjoy the sex!

there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

FYL for being a dumbass. Most people enjoy when an orgasem is so good you content speak properly. What are you 13? Don't have sex until you can handle it.

Dude! You HAD AN ****** ON YOUR FIRST TIME HAVING SEX. Lucky! This is not an FYL.

Ari_Maree 0

.....He's like, the grammar Führer o_0

so your life is ****** coz u hav bad grammar?

#155 U GOT PWNED BY DAYRAPE BEAST-MODE ON [OFF]