Looks good

By Anonymous - 12/08/2009 20:12 - Denmark

Today, I got stung by a bee. On my eyelid. I'm allergic so it's swollen up so much, I can't even open my eye. Tomorrow is the first day of a new prestigious school. I either have to go to school wearing an eye-patch or walk around looking like a monster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 827
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shock98 0

wear an eye-patch. they'll think you're super badass.

Comments

I doubt you're really allergic, or you'd be in hospital & not going to school the next day. There's a difference between an intolerance & an allergy.

Go for the monster look and no one will mess with you.

lostanon 0

Dude if you go pirate nobody will like you. U'll get called a butt pirate and such.

Draw FML on the patch, people will understand.

OP_here 0

haha great idea #43! and lol #46/#47 at OP though; regardless of your gender, I hope you went to school with an eyepatch because no-one would have messed with you and it'd make for a good conversation starter; always handy for first days!

This is not an FML; you get to go to school donned in pirate gear.

How is this an FML? Most people would KILL for the opportunity to legitimately show up wearing an eyepatch.

#47 owes me a new keyboard for making me spit coke over it while laughing. Well said.

**** the eyepatch! Dress in a sailor suit and carry a can of spinach -- POPEYE! Boom, day one and you have a nickname! The cool thing is it is for a temporary condition, so they won't give you one based on a permanent, physical deformity. Popeye is lot better nickname than Lard-ass, Man-boobs or Teeny-Peeny.

Please don't feel bad for laughing at my silly jokes. Face it, the human race isn't going to go extinct for laughing too much! :)

letitbe56 0

Play it up. Make a joke out of it, and entertain your new friends with your excellent pirate impression. They won't make fun of you if you're already laughing at yourself. They'll laugh with you instead. This isn't really a hard problem to deal with. I know you're stressed about starting a new school, but honestly, this is one of those FML's for which I would have pushed a "who cares?" button. Also, throwing in the fact that your school is "prestigious" without it being relevant kind of made me not like you.

foryoublue94 0

The fact that the school's prestegious could matter here. I'm just saying this because they could always want the students to "look, dress, and act their best" or all of the kids are rich snobby kids (and maybe OP is not?). I don't know, those are just a couple of thoughts XD

letitbe56 0

Well, I myself went to a high school like that. And unless things are vastly different in Denmark, I still don't think it's relevant. The OP isn't going to get into trouble because of a medical issue, and even snobby rich kids understand that shit happens. It's not like they're immune to bee stings, after all. People will think she's weird if she acts weird about it, but that's true everywhere.

Mancubus 2

Just put a pillow in your shirt, walk around hunched over, and pretend your Quasi Modo

Lolbrittany 0

LMFAO. i laughed so hard when i read that.