Lonely

By Anonymous - 13/01/2012 03:50 - United States

Today, I left my empty shower running so I could pretend I didn't still live alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 688
You deserved it 29 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LawSixx 11

What a way to waste water as well.

WTF? Don't be so selfish! Think about the environment, dude! ;) I'll get me coat...

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Buy a cat, they are all the rage with lonely people, they always listen, and never talk back. :)

And in a year OP could have an anniversary!

That's because if cats could talk back, you probably wouldn't want to hear what they had to say. I'm sure it would involve many expletives and some sort of plan to take over the world.

I'm sorry #20 but in your picture it kinda looks like your pissing :/

xXxIracebethxXx 14

I'm going to take a wild guess and say... Old enough to be living alone.

O hey #51! Your so smart & quick that your as sharp as a bowling ball, roflol

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

Maybe you should get a stuffed animal toy to keep you company.

Shelbyyyyyyy 4

Lol ohh god, i just read 22's about me 'i love white women' hahaa.

GoW_Chick 14

Well since everyone else is doing it, oh no, the peer pressure, MUST NOT LOOK Damn I looked.

Misread that as "stuffed anal toy"...

bizarre_ftw 21

Or a cat, that's always a classic

bizarre_ftw 21

Either or really, stuffed animal toy, stuffed anal toy, a cat.... they'll all make you feel better, just in different ways ;)

Shelbyyyyyyy 4

Youu wasted water bc your a loner? Way to go...forever alone !

I dont know what's worse, living alone or being able to waste water so easily. It's pretty obvious half the world struggles for water. Your carelessness is probably the reason why your alone.

SmallBean 12

37, I don't know what gypsy country you're from, but here in the U.S.A. we are taught at an early age not to waste water. It's not necessarily about "shipping water to Africa or something", but more about how we are privileged enough to have such easy access to clean running water and how we shouldn't take that for granted.

SmallBean 12

I agree that if we have water we should use water, but the op isn't even using the water...she's just letting the shower run and go to waste when no one is in there.

I'm guessing I'll have to put this is in a more simpler term. I'm basically saying that you should be great-full for what you have. Being alone seems to be a bigger deal than one of the main factors of survival? I don't know what goes through your head

Freedom of speech. "Just don't whine about people wasting water". I'm sorry but it's my opinion, your choice.

Glockinator 2

SMH. That's just a gateway lie. Next thing you know you'll be ordering pizza for yourself and when they arrive to deliver it you'll yell out "pizza is here" just so they don't think you're alone.

IAMYOURPINEAPPLE 9

Use the water to fill a dummie, put it on the couch and turn the TV on. Then you can be less wasteful and still not be lonely.

Awe :( I know that feeling. Hope you find someone!

Good luck with your next water bill! (FOREVER ALONE...)