Little darling

By Anonymous - 21/05/2016 04:27 - Australia - Clayton

Today, I babysat a kid who was such a bratty little prick that I actually considered walking out on the job. After his mom finally got home 4 hours later, he called her a slut. When he got in trouble for it, he claimed that I taught him the word. Needless to say, I didn't get paid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 121
You deserved it 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dragoongirl90 34

You can't not get paid for a job you already did. For all you know, she taught him to do that so that she could have an excuse to not pay.

Should have taught him a nazi marching song.

Comments

I accidentally pressed you deserved it.. ****

Not sure if you're a child and were bullied into leaving without getting paid but if you are inform your parents. If you're an adult you never should have left without compensation. Please tell me that you eventually got paid.

Well, at least they probably won't call you to take care of their little shit again. That's gotta be a plus.

That seriously sucks. That's why if I ever did a job like that, I would always have the client sign a document beforehand stating the amount of money agreed to be paid after my job is done. But don't worry OP, it's really their loss. You missed out on a little bit of money, they're missing out on leading worthwhile lives. Don't let it bring you down.

Are you saying this kid isn't leading a worthwhile life? I think we can safely assume this is a young child. Kids will be brats it's how some of them are, especially if the mother is not a good parent, which I think we can also safely assume is the case here. Who do you think you are to deem this child's life not worthwhile. You are shaming a young child's existence. Who's life seems more not worthwhile really?

Yours. If she's raising a bratty ass kid I don't know if she's going anywhere. And I grew up with bratty kids and they aren't going anywhere either.

Superbaker123 14

I hope you gave that mom a good talking to. That's bullshit, she probably knows her kid is a little asshole so she should have believed you.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mother didn't tell him to say that to provide a "reason" not to pay you.

Bratty kids generally have shitty parents. You should have taught him something else before you left.

How did you get the job? Through a friend or an agency. I would definitely spread the word about what happened to you