Leg it

By BobbyHutchinson - 20/10/2009 15:57 - Australia

Today, someone tried to mug me. I panicked and ran. As they chased me with their knife out, I heard a slip and a shout behind me but kept running. Six blocks later I was spotted, arrested, and held for questioning by the police. The mugger fell, stabbed themselves, and told a cop that I did it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 935
You deserved it 2 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lack of your fingerprints on the knife should show that you're innocent. I mean, it sucks. But at least they won't be lasting charges. :)

i never get why some people put YDI. There is no way that this person deserves it. So yeah. FYL.

Comments

hahahah what the ****? this is not true.. IF it were, they would do investigations they're not going to be like, oh yeah that guy says you killed him - LIFE SENTENCE seriously.

Didn't realize he was from Australia. Definitely FYL when your government takes away your right to protect yourself.

FAKE!!!! if it were real then he's telling a story that at least a year old cause that's the min. amount of time he was in jail. if he was in jail for all that time for STABING someone . do ya think he's talking to fml

Who said he got a jail sentence? He was questioned and most likely let off the hook due to a lack of evidence to prove that he did it.

#62, you can't go to jail for STABING someone. sorry.

#66 >.> where the hell do u come from? u can go to prision for assault with a deadly weapon

you cant go to jail for stabing someone cos stabing isn't a word

Lintriel 0

wow, im sorry. but hey! its just like To Kill a Mockingbird lol.

DirtyDiana_fml 0

I love how everyone keeps saying the same thing the first 30 people said. STFU.

gave you a "i agree your life sucks" but the mugger should get a YDI serves him right for falling on his own knife. that's funny

I have the benefit of living in a place where the people most likely to attempt to mug someone and end up stabbing themselves would be completely incapable of actually convincing a cop or even a jury that the would-be victim did it to them. It's a mildly comforting feeling, knowing I can kill my attackers in self defense and have no problem proving it was self defense. Around here, you're either a goody two-shoes or a piece of shit with no morals.

Well, that's what you get for using your telekinesis to stab a guy. Douche.

Well, aren't you lucky that your prints aren't on the weapon then? That makes it you're word against his. Unless you were wearing gloves, you're totally in the clear.