Inspiring

By indierocklove - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I finally started doing cardio and getting in shape. What motivated me to do it? Watching a zombie movie. The slow ones bite the dust first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 738
You deserved it 8 936

Same thing different taste

By stressedartist - 09/09/2016 12:43 - United States

Today, I ran over Oprah. FML
I agree, your life sucks 499
You deserved it 70

Top comments

That's what got me going. Gotta survive the zombie apocalypse.

Comments

Sabraynay 10

Reminds me of playing tag when I was younger. FML

perdix 29

You may want to add a vigorous resistance-training routine to your program. You're going to need a lot of strength to crack open skulls to eat brains. Also, stretching might help. Those zombies look awfully stiff when they walk. If you are flexible, you might have a bit more spring in your zombie shuffle.

You have your tinfoil cap on backwards perdix. OP is worried that when the zombie apocalypse comes, they will be too unfit to outrun them. Stop giving the zombies ideas!

perdix 29

Oh, I read it as the OP wanted to be a zippy zombie when the time came.

skygirl333 3

Ahaha zippy zombie.... Never thought about it that way lol

IronBrig4 3

How is this an FML? You're getting into shape and living a healthier lifestyle. And WHEN (not if) the zombies attack you'll be prepared. All I do is wish you well. :-)

lol it works but my boyfriend got me to excerise cause I hate seeing him sit and play call of duty zombies all night so now we take our dog for bike rides now I can out bike him when the zombie apocolipes happens :-)

nixter5 18

You better be ready when the apocalypse comes!!

Rule 1: Cardio Rule 2: Double tap Rule 3: Beware bathrooms Rule 4: Wear Seatbelts

Wat about don't be a hero? And you gotta enjoy the little things?

The only and best motivation for getting fit!

I don't see a problem with this to be honest =]

baseballlegitly0 2

hey what works works and best be gettin some guns ;)