Inappropriate laughter

By josie345 - 25/08/2011 02:07 - United States

Today, some blowhard on a motorcycle yelled at me for jaywalking, causing him to almost hit a dumpster. He picked up and threw an empty beer can at me when I started giggling at the sticker on the front of his helmet that said, "If you can read this, I have lost my caravan." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 157
You deserved it 27 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sunny_Eclipse 6

That guy is obviously a noob in the biking world.

Everytime I hear caravan I think of Cass from FNV.... I need to get out more.

Comments

Wait a minute... hold on. Let me get this right. Now... you were in the wrong for jaywalking. Correct? And the guy on the motorcycle almost wrecked cause you were in the wrong. BUT he is a blowhard for being pissed that YOU almost caused him to wreck and he threw an empty beer can at you? So yeah... this is def his fault. he should have... oh my goodness... you are an idiot. You completely deserve it. That's all there is to it.

SlaveToRetail 10

Hmm, no. Maybe if you read the FML right, you'd figure out that by the guy on the bike yelling at OP, he wasn't paying attention, and in HIS OWN fault almost hit a dumpster. I hope Admin shut the comments down, because it seems to bring out the knuckle-draggers who can't read anything correct then harass someone over something that could be totally NOT their fault. YOU are the idiot, good sir.

#116 What are you talking about? Seems like Slimma got it right to me. I have no idea where you got this "he wasn't paying attention" nonsense.

leadman1989 15

Op must be ke$ha, YDI for being a pimple on humanities retina.

If that was me on my bike I woulda run your ass over

ReynshineCutting 10

And again to destroy the stereotype, there are tons of Harley owners who don't fit it. My Dad's a CEO and has a Harley in the garage. My fiancé (who doesn't have one yet but will one day, though he has a Vulcan now) DEFINITELY doesn't fit the stereotype. I would say it's more 30+% of Harley owners don't fit the biker stereotype.

-66 have you gotten out of kindergarten yet? Sheesh...

Actually they aren't. When I was young my parents car broke down while we were on a road trip. These bikers (about 20 of them) pulled around our car. I was totally terrified. Turns out they helped us with our car and let me ride on one of their bikes with them when they were done. And we went to get food while waiting for the car. Thank you Hell's Angels :) nice biker gang.

bikers aren't usually bad. we just want the same respect as everyone else.