Inappropriate laughter

By josie345 - 25/08/2011 02:07 - United States

Today, some blowhard on a motorcycle yelled at me for jaywalking, causing him to almost hit a dumpster. He picked up and threw an empty beer can at me when I started giggling at the sticker on the front of his helmet that said, "If you can read this, I have lost my caravan." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 157
You deserved it 27 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sunny_Eclipse 6

That guy is obviously a noob in the biking world.

Everytime I hear caravan I think of Cass from FNV.... I need to get out more.

Comments

He lost his posse :( now he has no friends

TrixER 6

Well why were you jaywalking?Be a man and a ride a pink unicorn like the rest of us men!

bizarre_ftw 21

35 - you're an idiot, I seriously hope you know that because otherwise you going through life assuming you're of average intelligence may be hazardous to your health and others. Just saying. Moron

_Krijs 5

YDI for being a moron. How exactly is this a FML?

bizarre_ftw 21

Damn pedestrians. Thinking the whole road is a crosswalk.

You know, they make crosswalks for a reason. So you don't have to step out in front of traffic and almost get hit by vehicles, and have to make people swerve out of the way to avoid hitting you. Use your brain.

Give him a break. Everyone has jaywalked at some point in there life.

A break until what? Until someone ends up hurt or dead because of these stupid actions?

It op could read a sticker on the bikers helmet and if the biker managed to stop and throw a beer at him then I'm pretty sure we are not dealing with a situation where the biker was going fast enough to hurt anyone. If your so worried about jaywalkers then go get a job as a crossing guard.

ReynshineCutting 10

Umm it's not "the biker going fast enough to hurt anyone" that's the problem here. The biker was barely able to stop and nearly crashed in the process because of OP. OP was the one that nearly caused serious injury to someone because of their stupidity. Bikers can't just slam on the brakes like a car. If they do that they're likely to swerve and lay the bike down, getting hurt in the process. God I hate how ignorant people are about bikes. I guarantee if anyone makes my fiancé crash his bike with or without me on it they'll never be able to walk again.

And I'm pretty sure what op is saying is the biker yelling is what caused him to almost hit the dumpster. And it sucks your man doesn't know how to ride a bike because if he can't stop in the same distance as a normal family car without laying it down he shouldn't be riding a motorcycle. Look it up 60 to 0 braking distance bikes are right there with cars around 130 feet.

#122, I ride a bike, the braking distance is less than that. More importantly if he read a sticker on the helmet then the biker stopped, and chances are OP didn't have very much space if he went off the road.

Obviously he was angry, he was trying to find his caravan.