Hushhhh

By Anonymous - 15/07/2016 16:14 - United States - Altamonte Springs

Today, I finally got my fussy newborn back to sleep after the creaking of my chair woke her. I then crept two rooms over and opened a pack of chips, the crinkle of which woke her again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 760
You deserved it 3 091

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's crazy, my baby wasn't like that at all when she was a newborn. I would talk loudly and watch tv and do whatever around her while she slept. Never bothered her. Hopefully your baby grows out of that soon!

TabooSushi 24

Geebus. Get that baby into a soundproof bubble for sleep time! I kid, of course. That really sucks, I hope she grows out of the fussy stage soon so you can all get some rest!

Comments

Um... why would you think that was a good idea? Was there literally no other food in your house?

That's why you don't change habits for babies. The day they come home have the phone go the door go the dog bark and they get used to it instantly

Commas would have helped the second sentence greatly.

Maybe it would be useful to get her a white noise machine so she can't hear all of the other sounds

Your baby has to get used to sounds or you'll just fk yourself over in the future.

Superbaker123 14

Get her used to falling asleep where there is already white noise so little things don't wake her up. I saw one baby fast asleep in a loud bowling alley, I bet the parents don't have to creep around like that.

Seriously, think before you do something. Go eat some low noise food.

to help my son get used to noises or block out noises in his room, use white noise like a vacuum or put a fan in his room faced away from him, while your baby sleeps try to keep steady noise around so that he wont be able to hear other noises

I put a fan in my youngins room from the day we brought him home from the hospital, he got use to a constant sound every night going to sleep so after about a week Once he was asleep he was out like a light.

sailorarctic 22

try getting a baby wrap and wearing her. my newborn was like this. it was so bad we had to side car her crib beside our bed to cosleep because she will not sleep in her own room which is fine. its a baby's natural instinct to want to be near its mother and honestly until they are about 4 months old they don't have a sense of self meaning they arent aware that they're a seperate person. they spent 10 months inside you and now all of a sudden they're in this big wide quiet world.