Headshot

By sorehead - 13/07/2011 16:02 - Canada

Today, I was walking down the street hand in hand with my girlfriend. I couldn't help but stare at a gorgeous girl as she bent down to pick something up. It was such a great sight, I didn't notice the metal telephone pole directly in my path. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 405
You deserved it 102 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bigmanj28 0

I'm sorry but I think you deserved that one.

Comments

Bro, a nice ass can make a man do anything. But I feel like adding that op was walking with his girlfriend just shot himself in the foot.

It was a set up, man. Chicks are all working together.

futtbuck101 1

Damn must've been a nice ass. I'd smang it.

Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch since she didnt warn you about the pole. She knew it was coming because she was walking besides you, while holding hands.

maybe his girlfriend was looking at a hot guy and didn't see the pole either?

YDI Dumbass. If you weren't with your girlfriend then this might be acceptable to laugh it off but now that could make her feel like shit. If you wanna keep your girlfriend you better pay full attention to her instead of always thinking with your dick.

That's what you get for staring at Mr. Pole's girlfriend

proxxX069069 7

yeah either way if he's staring at another bitch I'd let him walk into the pole lol

To all the people who say YDI: I agree and disagree. Everyone looks at hot people of the other sex, so he shouldn't deserve it for glancing. But for staring so ******* intense, intense enough to not notice you surroundings, now that's to far and he totally deserved it. O and 72, I wouldn't use that wording xD. "Another bitch" Sounds like your calling yourself the "Bitch" that he supposed to be looking at haha.

wow I bet ur gf had a laugh YDI stop being a pervert

futtbuck101 1
iEatGuppies 0

you have a girlfriend bro. stop looking at another ass

#21 if I saw my boyfriend intensly starring at another girls ass while holding hands with me, I'd let him walk into the damn pole, and I'd keep walking.

72 don't refer to other women as bitches. that's a little demeaning, don't you think? just makes it okay for men to call us bitches.

bluekid7 5

God gives all men two heads, unfortunately blood can only rush to one at a time.

holygodthatshars 0

your girlfriend deserves better than you. lets hope you've learned a valuable lesson.

Cierra657 0

#21 if he was staring at someones ass and he was watching his way, the girlfriend might have warned him but he didnt hear.

96, two things. 1. Put some damn clothes on. 2. Stop puffing up to make your stomach look smaller and your boobs larger. It's not working.

Yah obviously I am jealous of her ****..... Man what the **** are you talkin about bro?

rallets 22

you just said it in the first part of your reply dude :/

she's trying to look attractive in a picture you moron. please amuse me. I'm sure in every picture you don't purposefully try to look like an idiot. most people like to look good? and also, I love how your comment has nothing to do with this fml or 96's comment but instead is just picking on a young girl for your own insecurity.. grow up little boy

^ Well bro. Actually believe it or not I am not insecure about myself in any way. Well nothing that I can think of now. I don't try to look good either. I honestly don't care what others think about my appearance. Please inform me of how I was picking on her. I was poking fun at a picture she posted. Never once did I say she was ugly or stupid or anything. I tried to say that everyone could tell she was sucking in and it didn't hide anything. If you aren't secure with your body either change it or man up and accept it. Why on earth would I do that to someone else if I was insecure? Oh and I didn't notice your bitch ass reference the Fml either Brotha.

well maybe if you stopped staring at 96's ass you'd realIze what you said is offensive and non contributing to the fml community

Awh it was offensive? I'm so sorry. Because things in the real world aren't offensive at all and everyone is sheltered from hatred. Holy shit. You my friend need to mature a little bit. I don't think you understood. I don't give a rats ass about any one of you guys. If you take offense to something I suggest you just man the **** up.

# 198 Well, technically we can't really see her ass because she is facing the camera lol

you may be proud of yourself being born in 83 and spending your time talkin shit online young teenage girls. I applaud your fail of a life

Okay. Yes. I was really born in '83... haha. Sike. If I was 28 you really think I'd be spending time on this thing. Font believe everything you read on the Internet.

she still should get dressed for a photo. it's not like she's at the beach in a bikini. it looks like she's in her bra in her bedroom.

rallets 22

dammit, missed what he said :/

shumian 4

with a girl like you 96 one wouldn't need to stare at another woman's rump

cowssaymooo 0

a nice ass can make a nice guy look like an ass.

barcalover 2
txrangersfan3 0

An ass can give a man a whole new set of eyes my friends.

cc_the_beast 6

YDI, while there's nothing wrong with a perve, the secret to the art of perving is discretion. You can't be discreet, you walk into poles.

kraine0712 2

#250 You're right. And you made it funny! Good job.

xBrandonIsOnFire 6

just thinking the exact same thing ;D

CommonSenseKarma 17

Well... my name says it all. And 87 wins for best comment with the most common sense. Congratulations, my friend.

barcalover 2

I think the question we all r wondering us was it worth it?

hey! I know you!! your ...Don corleone from the godfather D:

u deserve it for staring at another girl when u were WITH ur gf

idontcare8l 3

i think that pole was karma itself

proxxX069069 7

I apologize for using the bitch term ladies. I cuss like a sailor. lol

awkward moment when you're girlfriend catches you staring and slaps you across the faces and then the girl you were staring at laughs at you!

tony1234 0

them telephone poles just won't get out the way

In the end karma is just a bitch who loves poles.

Lulblast 4

He's not a douche bag. He's more like a douche silo. Yes, a silo of douche. Epic DC reference.

fthku 13

Yeah, he stared at some girl. What a douchebag. What if OP and his girlfriend have an open relationship? what if OP's girlfriend doesn't mind him staring at all, and she does it as well? Many, many possibilities we can't know. He did deserve it, he's an idiot for just walking without looking where he's going, but enough with your judgmental, self-righteous comments. People here sometimes act as if they never made a mistake. I find it funny how some really *serious* FML stories get less than half the number of votes, than FML stories where a male OP is being a dumbass. It's like certain people on FML just wait for those stories so they can jump and hit YDI.

alexibabyxoxo 0

^^ retarded. he is a douchebag. he doesn't have to act like he's never seen an ass before.

alexibabyxoxo 0

^^ retarded. he is a douchebag. he doesn't have to act like he's never seen an ass before.

I agree he is a douche bag. A relationship means your off the market, and no one has the right to flirt or look sexually at you Or you at someone else ._.

SaniK 17

You girls have so much backward logic, if a hot guy came up and complimented you, you would be Lying to yourself if you would be flattered or feel good, it's the same for is when looking at an attractive girl. Dr drew even pointed out the same thing.

Well arent you the perfect little shit? Dont tell me you also dont watch **** when in a relationship -__- or wait let me guess. You block any and all members of the opposite sex altogether.

Military reference people. The dude that I commented on is a CCT( Combat Controller) A special forces operator, something I want to be -__-

denvan 0

Well even the sidewalks pole was standing proud and hard

theboss3469 4

I'm sure you can tell your girlfriend you were just sightseeing... right?