Happy place

By Anonymous - 31/05/2009 17:36 - Poland

Today, my husband of ten years was playing the Sims. I asked him about the house he built. Apparently, it was his dream house, and he recreated himself as a Sim so he could live in it. Then I asked him where the wife was. There was no wife. It was his happy place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 936
You deserved it 10 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh please, just because it's a domestic game doesn't mean that it's a domestic fantasy that he has built. Maybe he truly uses the game as a way to completely get away from EVERYONE. It's not like he replaced you with a stripper named Candi. Everyone needs an escape, this could be like his forest of solitude.

He rules! It's obviously you who sucks since you are offended by a game.

Comments

Always_Abby 0

Aww. That sucks :/ Maybe he just needs his guy time though (: I mean, he's been with you for 10 years, he might miss what it's like to be without a wife and put all of his imaginings into a game.

doesn't mean he doesn't want you around irl, he just wants some solitude

NotNegativeNews 0

Not necessarily the case that he doesn't want you around. He might just like being alone sometimes, or he might not want to bother to control more than one sim. It's not like Sims are for kids.

Blue_Coconuts 7

At least he's doing it in a game, and not in real life.

Well, if you don't have kids with him yet, don't rush to have a bunch to "bring you closer together", okay?

First of all, it's just a game. Don't take it personally. Second of all, that's really, really funny from the outside looking in.

Uhm...you're bitching about his Sims life? Remember, it's just a game. Now if he were get rid of you in REAL life, that would be poopy.

Sims 3 is coming out on Tuesday. You should make yourself in a bad ass house, without a husband, and be like, "There's no husband. It's my happy place."

lolololcheese 0

I love the phrase "something to FML about."