Happy place

By Anonymous - 31/05/2009 17:36 - Poland

Today, my husband of ten years was playing the Sims. I asked him about the house he built. Apparently, it was his dream house, and he recreated himself as a Sim so he could live in it. Then I asked him where the wife was. There was no wife. It was his happy place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 932
You deserved it 10 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh please, just because it's a domestic game doesn't mean that it's a domestic fantasy that he has built. Maybe he truly uses the game as a way to completely get away from EVERYONE. It's not like he replaced you with a stripper named Candi. Everyone needs an escape, this could be like his forest of solitude.

He rules! It's obviously you who sucks since you are offended by a game.

Comments

Just wait till he adds his dream wife That'll be something to FML about

dspadres 0

Maybe if you didn't make life suck for him he wouldn't need to run off to a happy place. I bet you're going to spend some time nagging him about that.

wow all the way from poland. anyways this is pretty funny

at least he's acting it out in a video game & not in real life.

maxv_15 0

so? okay, if youve ever played the sims, playing more than 1 character at a time pretty much completely SUCKS. so i get it. why would he want to control his wife in a game? and why would you care?

greatnt249 0

Why isn't there a "who gives a crap" option to click on?

angel03260 0

So what? I agree with #18 Would you rather he make some super hot chick who is the total opposite of you or something that dresses in sexy lingerie to bang him every night and gets him beer whenever he wants it while he sits in front of the TV watching games all day? Yeah, didn't think so.

normandin131 0

It's just a joke. Get over it.