Happy place

By Anonymous - 31/05/2009 17:36 - Poland

Today, my husband of ten years was playing the Sims. I asked him about the house he built. Apparently, it was his dream house, and he recreated himself as a Sim so he could live in it. Then I asked him where the wife was. There was no wife. It was his happy place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 936
You deserved it 10 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh please, just because it's a domestic game doesn't mean that it's a domestic fantasy that he has built. Maybe he truly uses the game as a way to completely get away from EVERYONE. It's not like he replaced you with a stripper named Candi. Everyone needs an escape, this could be like his forest of solitude.

He rules! It's obviously you who sucks since you are offended by a game.

Comments

Aray 0

Well... apparently your relationship with him could use a little home improvement... BTW every one knows men wish to frolic in the green pastures of immaturity, wrapped in the warmth of solitude embraced by stupidity. Men dream of living with in gold mansions plated in beer kegs and custom vaginas outfitted into the walls. Men dream of having a place away from the hormones of women, a place of serenity, solitude and social suicide. Trust me, its nothing to worry about.

Jeff Foxworthy said that men just want a beer and to see something naked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't be silly hun. He obviouslly loves you because he's with you. :P He's prob just having fun. My girl friend always jokes that she thinks life would be easier without men and I jokingly agree. :P

really ? Are you ok, instead of making you into a computer game character he spends his life with you ... Im sure you are devastated.

1 - where it's from makes a difference?

Jesus christ, can't the man play a GAME without having to include an homage to you? Yeesh. Self-centered much?

davidmartindale 0

thats funny as hell, BTW the sims 3 comes out in one day **** yeah

hahahaha.. and #91, SIMS 3 came out like last week and Im effin playin it rite now!! Created a dream house full of bitches

Playing the Sims IS easier with just one person though.

#93: Uh, I'm not really sure how you got it, but it officially comes out tomorrow...so #92 is right. #95: Actually, I'd say it's easier with two -- assuming one of them doesn't have a job. Then you can take care of needs, the house, etc. while the other is at work. Beyond that, though, it is most definitely more difficult having more characters. OP: The Sims is not supposed to be an exact replica of reality. If he had some ***** of a girlfriend I might understand, but because he had NO wife? You take things way too personally if you're offended by the fact that your husband didn't put you into The Sims. Given that you put something like this onto a website, I'm going to assume that, if there is a reason he didn't put you into the game, it's probably your fault. YDI.