Good question

By only child says fuck you mom - 10/04/2016 14:56 - United States - Holly Springs

Today, I overheard my mom talking to a friend on the phone. What caught my attention was when she said, "You ever look at your kid and just think... 'Fuck. Where'd I go wrong?'" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 786
You deserved it 2 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Animeisthebest1 14

Just like how not all kids appreciate their parents, not all parents appreciate their kids. Sorry about that OP.

Comments

Based on the very little context that's been given, I'm generously giving you the benefit of the doubt and voting FYL... If you're Donald Trump, though, YDI!!!!

According to google he has siblings, so you're save in voting FYL :)

Thank you so much! It's 6:19am and I have been awake worrying about my decision to vote FYL. You have given me the gift of peaceful sleep. =) Thank you, kind stranger.

You let her overhear you saying to a friend "You ever look at your mom and wonder... Wow how did something so great come out of her?"

Respect your mother and her privacy. You have no idea on what she is going through attempting to raise a little brat like you. Perhaps you should listen to her advice since she has been your age once. BTW show this comment to her, she will appreciate it.

I only spoke the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. that was a reference probably too old for you guys.

MamaChey 24

...so curious about what you said that was bad enough to get moderated (feel free to message me and tell me). I've posted some pretty obnoxious messages and have never gotten past "Too many negative votes...". At least you stand by your words...

Some parents say this, mainly because you didn't turn out how THEY wanted - which isn't to say that's a bad thing. Be your own person, if your parents don't like that well too bad.

My parents say that about me and my siblings daily. I also tell them that they should have never had kids pretty much every day. It's how our relationships are.

"...wait, shit: that was just a mirror"