Good question

By only child says fuck you mom - 10/04/2016 14:56 - United States - Holly Springs

Today, I overheard my mom talking to a friend on the phone. What caught my attention was when she said, "You ever look at your kid and just think... 'Fuck. Where'd I go wrong?'" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 786
You deserved it 2 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Animeisthebest1 14

Just like how not all kids appreciate their parents, not all parents appreciate their kids. Sorry about that OP.

Comments

I was told by my mother that I was the second of four mistakes. I don't need people like her in my life. Don't live your life to please her. Live your life to make you happy.

siona 17

OMG that's so cruel. I'm sorry for your mom

PulsarRiley0122 17

Damn! I didn't even thought that the person whe gave birth to you would've said that!

I hate to be that guy... but perhaps you haven't been the best kid lately. Look at yourself a moment and see if there are any ways you can improve upon yourself.

Mathalamus 24

I wouldn't care, if that was me. My mom actually admitted that she could have done a better job with me, but that's all hindsight.

Maybe she doesn't mean it like you specifically are a bad person. Maybe she just resents the fact that she had kids at all, or when she did. Maybe becoming a mother and having to dedicate your whole life to bringing up another person ****** up whatever plans she had for her own life.

Don't take it too hard. Every parent thinks that at some point lol.