Get the hint

By -.- - 24/08/2013 23:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I suggestively asked my boyfriend to take a shower with me. He got in, washed himself, and got out, ignoring me the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 285
You deserved it 8 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heh, next time he suggests you get 'in bed' together just climb in and sleep, ignoring him.

Comments

Shower is like one of the hottest places to have sex, wtf is wrong with him lol.

My boyfriend and I have opposite water temperature settings so showering isn't as much fun for us. Plus he thinks I'm a shower head hogger. ):

perdix 29

#14, maybe that's exactly the reason: It was too hot. Some prefer sex in cooler environments so that the sharing of body heat adds to the pleasure.

Well USUALLY the shower is a hot place to do it but when your niece jumps out at you every time you get in shouting "I SAW YOUR BOOBS!!" it really does become quite a turn off...

knotcool 15

#14: Maybe in a tub shower, but in the standing room only shower, it's a bit cramped, no fun at all.

Well, he's clean now so go make it clearer what you really want! :P

You asked him to take a shower, nothing more, next time maybe drop a few hints about what you want to do ;)

mangoboy1 19

I see he doesn't like getting dirty.

He probably thought you were saying he was dirty and needed a showers. Then again, I'd never pass up that opportunity. FYL

What's this whole thing about having to be suggestive? YOURE DATING, if you want sex tell him. That's the whole point of being in a relationship, being upfront and being able to tell each other what you want without feeling uncomfortable or having to be suggestive.

Being subtle can be sexy though... In my opinion anyway.

Me thinks you need to work on your suggesting skills. Me thinks you also should've have been more assertive. In the shower. Me thinks no one cares what me thinks.

Maybe he just thought you were trying to conserve water?

Yes, that must be the reason. You're good...

Well isn't that the reason every couple showers together?? Maybe that's why my boyfriend always seems frustrated after out showers...