Get it!

By tay - 17/09/2013 15:44 - Canada - Erin

Today, it was my first day closing alone at a pet store when a lady came in wanting to return a bird she bought months ago. Once I informed her there were no returns on livestock, she let the bird free and ran out the door, leaving me to catch it and explain to my manager where it came from. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 636
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Obey_StudBoii 23
jw90 18

Cool. Since she didn't wait for a refund you can just sell it again.

RedPillSucks 31

Exactly what I was thinking. The manager should be proud. You get to sell the same bird twice.

Spider_Web 11

They could train the bird to be a real pain in the ass and start making some more money off of it

Something tells me that's not the last time something like that will happen to you at that job. The one pet store I use to deal with for my reptile needs before I moved always had stuff like that going on. They got to the point where they would take in unwanted exotics and work with the local rescues for the ones that couldn't be sold as pets again. That was after finding one dead outside the store the next morning after turning someone away.

...and then it flew out the door, never to be seen again.

Dswank620 18

I'm her sure her boss will understand, they do live in Canada..

punz 7

I think the manager pretends not to know anything about it but he has the bird trained to be rude and obnoxious so it keeps coming back and he keeps selling it.

And she still did not get her money back LOL. dumbass. looks like you're winning.

Don't sell shitty parrots then. Noone would return a proper parrot

The kid just made profit seeing she didn't get her money back. I think things will be alright.