**** that guy (not literally)

By Anonymous - 09/09/2022 20:30

Spicy
Today, my date saw me naked, and was disgusted that 1. I shaved my pubes into a landing strip instead of completely bald, and 2. I missed a few hairs below my knee while shaving my legs. His actual words as he was half out the door were that he "wanted Princess Leia, not Chewbacca." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 155
You deserved it 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please let’s keep the YDI count to zero on this one for once!! Because holy shit that is not OP’s fault. …well, so much for that.

Jon Tessler 14

it's your body, shave or don't shave, ithe guy sounds like a real idiot

Comments

Please let’s keep the YDI count to zero on this one for once!! Because holy shit that is not OP’s fault. …well, so much for that.

wtafisgoah54 4

Dodged a bullet there. Only little boys like em bald. Real men know what to park on the landing strip!

Jon Tessler 14

it's your body, shave or don't shave, ithe guy sounds like a real idiot

Wadlaen 23

Yeah, seems you came out of it in the best way, considering the circumstances!

Did he list his grooming preferences on his pre-date requirements for you? Such an important document!

yeah guys who demand their woman be bald as a baby are very questionable and creepy. let that ship sail

Is he related to my ex-husband? And eeew. *Shivers*.

I don't get the appeal of a landing strip, but that's just me. Regardless, it's your body, and this guy was being a total jerk. You definitely dodged a bullet.

Seems weird to me how strongly people feel about this subject on both sides. Dating can be such a horror show: STDs, abuse, cheating, smoking, massive debt, self destructive life style etc. Feels like it should but such a non-issue for him to either accept a little body hair or for you to shave just a little. If you two can't compromise on this I wonder how would handle an actual problem.