Freudian slip

By someonevexed - 01/02/2009 19:01 - Germany

Today, my boyfriend called me by his mother's name for the 100th time. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 018
You deserved it 10 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupidity_9 0

The most hilarious thing, is that my brother's friend said he hates gays because they "might hit on him". But, at that exact moment, the most flamboyant boy at our school whipped around and said, "honey, you ain't my type." I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. But, the mother thing, is a wee bit odd. I might ask him about that, if you haven't already.

I once called my teacher "mom". He's a guy.

Comments

I know! I hate how ppl are hatin' on other ppl just for having a different preference.

....just because they're defending ppl that are getting insulted just because of a harmless preference, it doesn't mean they're gay. you're just being a narrow minded idiot.

....weeeiiirrd.....how can you think bi ppl are awesome if you're homophobic?

wtf. how can someone deserve horrible stuff happen to them due to their sexual preference. if you can't tolerate them, then piss off. the world can do way better without homophobic beliefs.

hmmmm.... tell him how you feel?? but other wise, mess with him, act like a mom and maybe he'll stop!! and more power to you! gay people totally rock!!! :)

Anaxes 5

That is the one of the most illogical statements I've heard.

brit8741 0

Dude. Seriously? I've seen, like, two offensive comments on here. Yeah, that's really rude, but don't go ranting off like everyone who isn't gay is a homophobic ass. That's just as judgmental as the people you're talking about.

pen_island21 0

why were all these comments moderated? and wow I would not want to hav my bf call me his mothers name