Freudian slip

By someonevexed - 01/02/2009 19:01 - Germany

Today, my boyfriend called me by his mother's name for the 100th time. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 018
You deserved it 10 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupidity_9 0

The most hilarious thing, is that my brother's friend said he hates gays because they "might hit on him". But, at that exact moment, the most flamboyant boy at our school whipped around and said, "honey, you ain't my type." I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. But, the mother thing, is a wee bit odd. I might ask him about that, if you haven't already.

I once called my teacher "mom". He's a guy.

Comments

incest in the morning 97.1 surpressed memories (:

really this guy probably gets plenty of shit for being gay... you don't need to make fun of him

greendaygirl999 5

**** you homophobic assholes, the only people who hate gays are gay themselves

hwkfan1 10

ALL that the bible states, might I add, is that "Gay MARRIAGE is an abomination". Your bible antics are only ever relevant in the gay marriage argument. Now, read it carefully. Now, go **** yourself carefully. It's too small for you to be reckless - trying to be a bully on the internet 'cause you have no REAL life.

what the hell is wrong with people and gay hate? **** you all it's so rude to say that about another person, cause in the end they are human they just want to be with someone who is the same sex. so shove that up your ass to anyone who hates gays!

#86 - I am a "bi chick", and on behalf of all of my "people", I think I can say - **** off. No bisexual woman (or probably any straight woman) will ever be interesting in going anywhere near you and what I assume is your very small penis.

oh come on NSYM WTF is ur problem??? what difference does it make in your life with this one guy being gay? you've probably never even met the poor guy, so why put him down? he's not doing anything to you! FYL, op