Freudian slip

By someonevexed - 01/02/2009 19:01 - Germany

Today, my boyfriend called me by his mother's name for the 100th time. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 018
You deserved it 10 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupidity_9 0

The most hilarious thing, is that my brother's friend said he hates gays because they "might hit on him". But, at that exact moment, the most flamboyant boy at our school whipped around and said, "honey, you ain't my type." I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. But, the mother thing, is a wee bit odd. I might ask him about that, if you haven't already.

I once called my teacher "mom". He's a guy.

Comments

black_barbie10 0

ok so i understand this one! i have this weird thing where once I've known someone long enough,we'll be talking randomly about something and ill call them mom, as in "mom,shutup!" lol i don't really know why,and every time i do it there like "did you just call me mom???" except my best friends are used to it now and we just laugh about it XD

now would it be worse or better if he called you by his dad's name on accident? or your mom? hmm either way, I'm sorry. I'd hate if that situation happened with me and my girlfriend. Yes, another gay on fmylife.com and I'm sure there are many more, so get over it homophobes.

wow.... "my boyfriend called me by his mother's name" is an FML. The "for the 100th time" is just disturbing. Add that you're a guy being called a girls name, and this is pretty f-ed up.

I won't say you deserved it, but you should've found a different boyfriend after the second time (maybe the first). Your boyfriend has serious issues.

bigraws23 0

25 and 29 Go right an fml about how you two are both assholes. I'm not gay but I have no problem with gays. F you guys

I would've broken up with jim by the tenth time... That is just weird :/

I can't believe all the shit people are posting on here, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, i don't see how they could think so. And calling you by your mothers name? Ouch, issues much? :D

id be a littleeee bit worried if i were you

Stupidity_9 0

The most hilarious thing, is that my brother's friend said he hates gays because they "might hit on him". But, at that exact moment, the most flamboyant boy at our school whipped around and said, "honey, you ain't my type." I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. But, the mother thing, is a wee bit odd. I might ask him about that, if you haven't already.

These comments are horrible! He's gay get over it. But that is a little wierd he is calling you that... Id dump him. And obama does not suck. McCain is an old hag that was gonna die during the first week of office then wed be stuck with Palina and she would ruin the world.