Fresh and not Fit

By Anonymous - 14/06/2011 01:08 - United States

Today, I ran out of breath while mowing the lawn. I was on a riding lawn mower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 815
You deserved it 54 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"gotta work out my muscles with my steering wheel" -pants-

Comments

Atleast you weren't watching ****...Y'know, fap fap.

Maybe he was, and that's why he was out of breath.

Geez, you sound extremely unfit. Time to start hitting the gym or going for walks.

Unfit = Fat. Either way you are insulting all overweight people. You have to be politically correct when it comes to fat people and that means: "Don't watch, Don't show off". Fat people are thumbing down this comment in order to feel better about themselves. PS. At this moment Livinia's comment is thumbed down by fat people and so will be mine soon. Cheers to all you fat asses. Denying the reality helps fat asses feel better.

Unfit doesn't necessarily have to equal fat. You can be stick thin and still be unfit, so no, I'm not insulting all overweight people.

omg that person's on FML for a reason. it is because that person is unfit and they know it. it's not an insult calling them unfit when the person expects comments this...

unfit dosent mean your fat I weigh 120 && I kno I'm unfit it just means that you don't eat healthy are you don't exercise.

fy was to dreamering no one heartless animal

Yup If you wait for a while more then that starts to become a big problem and then your life is going to suck after that...

LMAO Livinia, in this particular FML, unfit = fat. I know you weren't insulting overweight people. There is a dose of sarcasm there (isn't that hard to understand) because you were thumbed down at that time, even though you used the word "unfit" as oppose to other, less politically correct words.

lalalady, The reason of rudeness was because Livinia's comment was thumbed down at that time. So, I gave to those people a better comment to thumb down, my comment, together with a reality check.

greglol It's very simple: "**** you dreamering, you hartless animal" or "**** you 71" etc. Your fat brain is unfit to write one whole sentence.

Drinking a beer and riding the mower around the block while singing "Kumbaya" isn't considered mowing. All that singing must've made you breathless.

I call bullshit. I'm over 380 lb and I don't even get tired when I mow. I don't even hav a riding mower.

You guys just watch... this person is going to make millions from a "Turning The Steering Wheel" work out video... and then you'll all see who the real fools were

mruizk9 7

fatass! go to the gym or something!

Wow! I bet you have one impressive beer belly!

A push mover will be better than a riding one for you, fatty.

RobynNichole1 3

buy a push mower, sounds like it could be the most exercise you will ever get...

astrotacohead 0

i hate this fatass lazy prick ydi

MizzErikaHart 8