Fit as a fiddle

By Anonymous - 09/07/2018 20:30

Today, I, a man in his 40s, had to be taken to the hospital because I was laughing so hard at an old Disney movie that my diaphragm went into spasms. I stopped breathing and passed out for a few minutes, and my son had to call an ambulance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 005
You deserved it 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's a little ironic that laughing sent you to the hospital, when they say that laughter is the best medicine

Was it Herbie, The Love Bug or Flubber? Those movies were funny Air Force! (I’m assuming that’s what “af” means.)

Comments

blightsight 10

You literally almost died of laughter

To Disney's credit, Cinderella is ******* hilarious. Especially the part where the Ugly Sisters mutilate their feet to make the Glass Slipper fit. Huh? That wasn't in the movie? Oh... spoiler alert?

OP, I am no doctor but it is just possible that you might have a condition called PBA: “Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), or emotional incontinence, is a type of emotional disturbance characterized by uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays. PBA occurs secondary to a neurologic disorder or brain injury.” If you have not already you should see a doctor or neurologist to see if this is something that might be affecting you. At the least, understanding the condition, if you have it will help. There is a medication now for PBA, but it is very expensive - But sometimes a doctor can help you with that if it is needed. I have a degree of PBA myself and it makes me express my feelings more strongly to emotions good or bad.

This is probably a rare instance where laughter is not the best medicine.

I want to know what movie it was! Who else?!