Fire hydrant

By Chad - 06/11/2020 07:54 - United States - San Diego

Spicy
Today, I was sleeping after having worked 76 hours over the last week on night shift, only to be woken up by a fire alarm in the hotel I'm staying in. I rushed to put on some clothes and head out, but couldn't hide my morning wood, which would not go away. People took pictures as we were waiting to be let back inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 209
You deserved it 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They take pictures of your morning wood? They must be hard up for entertainment.

there's a fire and a pandemic and THAT'S what they think about?

Comments

there's a fire and a pandemic and THAT'S what they think about?

They take pictures of your morning wood? They must be hard up for entertainment.

Is that what gave you the idea to show it to the nurse later on?

coius 23

I would’ve been sarcastic and say they must like what they see if the insist on commemorating it via photo. Them i’d offer to autograph the pic if they mailed it to you with return postage. After that enjoy a nice deep rest knowing no one will come near you for the awkward comments so you can catch up on needed sleep. I found the best way to put an end to this is make it as awkward as hell. No one wants to stand up close when watching a train wreck happen. Put on a show and people will flee. Sleeping soundly problem solved.

EVR 8

Bruh I would've stayed in, not because of morning wood, because I would've been tired af, screw the fire alarm even if it was real, I'm putting ear plugs and take a well needed sleep...

"I came here with my dick in my hand! Don't make me leave here with my foot in yo' ass, be cool! And don't worry 'bout how I'm rippin' this shit!"

xxlk4xx 6

that sucks! but it's just your body doing what the body does! if my husband gets a random boner at times he doesn't want to have one, he discreetly just tucks it up into the elastic on his boxers until it goes away! (only do this if your shirt is long enough to cover the top of your boxers/underwear 😂)