False hope

By :(( - 14/06/2011 18:06 - United States

Today, I invited over my best friend, whom I've loved for over a year, since she had to tell me "something important". I got excited and thought she was going to tell me she loved me too. She ended up coming out to me, and wanted to know if I would meet her girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 980
You deserved it 6 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well atleast she trusts you as a friend and you know that she won't be with another guy? :)

Uh, no. There isn't. Lesbians don't like guys. They don't like dicks. Lesbians don't want to get with you. Ever.

Comments

chinchily 12

um relationships arnt all about sexual acts.. lesbians don't go lesbian.. just for vag.. they just like girls, maybe that's what they are more comfortable with.. same for straights an gays

Flutist 3

Actually, yea they do like vag. If you were just going for someone's personality you would be pan-sexual. Lesbians are attracted to women for 1) their parts, 2) the personality/social way a woman acts. I might be wrong but a lot of people who like women find its because they are attracted to the way women look, the way they act and the understanding between women. This might not always be true but from my limited experience its a mix of being a woman that makes them attractive. This is not the case with all lesbians as people are attracted to different things and not all lesbians are attracted to EVERY woman.

The lesson: girls who are your "friend" are non-starters. There is no chance of sex with them. Stop hoping.

Sorry to hear that bud. I hope that shes just in the stage where shes unsure about it. She may just be experimenting, and come back to you soon. Either way, keep loving her, keep supporting and don't let it change the friendship. Shes still the same person. Good luck, Im routing for you. ;)

You have no self-esteem, do you? I don't get it how guys can remain in the ominous "friend-zone" for that long - it eats your mind alive. Yeah, that's what she'll want: A little supporting, caring, understanding puppy to hump her leg. I'd make myself rare if I were you.

#229 Unless you are planning a bus trip for him, I think you mean 'rooting'.

Flutist 3

He needs to get out and meet the ladies, so I will route for him too.

Yes, I did mean that. Point noted. I think my point came across though. Congratulations, you must be proud, you caught a typo. There’s lots of them on here. I’ve never really understood why people pick through people comments to find a mistake and made an announcement in attempt to embarrass that person. Oh well, your right.. Ill watch my spelling better next time.

ydi for not knowing the proper way to turn that "fail" into a WIN... ever heard of a threesome?

TheAsianAmerican 5

aww :/ well that sucks balls . but i mean of she doesn't realize that you are " meant for each other " then find another girl man !

Look at it this way: it truly isn't your fault. So now fix your broken heart and find someone who will actually be attracted to your genitals.

Flutist 3

It is his fault. He mad her a lesbian. It is always the man's fault. Jk It's his fault for not telling her sooner.

nikki_in_ohio 0

That's a heart breaker. I know what u r going thru